THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

my two lost sister in indonesia lol




My wonderfully lost sister that stranded in Indonesia lol...Liza n ardee wat can i say bout this two wonderful friends of mine :) i just love them to maxi! im thanking god for having them apart of my life everyday ....


Sometimes i wonder n wish we r sisters lol but i guess our parent will go nuts if we are lol..cuz i realized we cant even sit n shut our lips ...we talks n talks n talks lol..just cant shut it off..i know Liz and ardee thru facebook oh well we going to meet soon in December cant wait to go to Jakarta!!! hmm! excited lol..ardee is keeping my juon for too long lol guess juon in love with Bali! hhaha! but we been friends for already 2 n half year..times goes really fast..just a blink of an eyes its already going to finish 2009!

Having this two girl in my life...change me into a crazy maniac lol...cuz I'm already hyper plus now crazy maniac? lol how it turn out? hahha! they r well older n I'm always he younger one lol..god good hahaa! but lol they act like 7 lol hahaha! yet having them teach me a lot in life :D learn how to appreciate things cuz sometimes that thing one gonna comes once ...if u just don't take care of it you just gonna lose it..n regret later? lol..no used anymore hahaa!

We did talk n texts a lot lol..they sound like staying few block from my house lol..cuz we talk like everyday LOL! its amazing sometimes u found a really good friend from there ;) which they r really there for you ..its not like i cry now them come lol..but they always they to support you !! n always encouraged...we share a lot of things ..n have some dreams LOL! like travel together..lol..cuz we loves travel !! love you girls! my mental students lol we sing n laugh for one hour for nothing LOL! truly amazing n unique our friendship is ..they r very precious in my life :) thanks girl love you..this is just a simple note for you two ...

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

3 comments:

velvet said...

luv u two monkey lol

Anonymous said...

monkey? lol i thought we're baboons!!!! gosh i love u toooooo!!! i'm so sorry i was emo nemo!!! next time we cry together!! but i hope there wont be next time lols i dont like crying..

velvet said...

hahahahah! if there is we will ya lol