THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Me myself biting nails!












...Yuhuuuuuuu!!! I keep trying not to bite my nails! I'm falling in love wit 7 wonders!!!! always amazed wit it! makes me think of making my own 7 wonders LOL jk!! gosh now like! they like so many 7 wonder..i wonder y lol..7 Modern Wonders, 7 Medievel Wonders omg! looks like i didn't read for so long..but i always do reading lol..guess i missed out that one lol.

But my brains always wondering bout the hanging garden ..wish to have that behind my backyard lol. n i love The Pharos of Alexandria !! awesome its in Egypt! its a lighthouse..after Alexander the Great pass away his commander Ptolemy Soter witnessed the founding of Alexandria and established his capital there.

Oh well, but i prefer the 7 natural wonders! The Grand canyon, The Great Barrief, Victoria Falls, Mounts Everest, The Northern Lights, The Rio De Janeiro Harbor, Particutin Volcano!

i know that every time there is always something new to discover....soon enough there is more coming up :D cant wait ..i love exploring all this mysterious living.

0 comments: