THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Hilarious weird Friends

This is pieces of my life that been happening like for years n hope it stay forever cuz this are people that you really want them to stay with you forever..this are people that been put so much rainbow in my life ...they are the one who been sharing my ups n down :D just thanking them for putting me part of their life..its really mean a lot to me :)

Ardee tobing - hehe my wonderful sisterly lol which is consider a lot of mental illness problem :D n one thing bout this mental women is she cant sits next to a cute or hawt guy she goes drooling n her brain shut immediately n stop to function in a right way LOL! love her like so much....we just seems to talk like 24 hours lol...n she can swim from indo to malaysia ..she always do that LOL! she said save money flight lol...weird lol..!





Ari my wifey lol she just one unique person ..my Hawaii girl that rock my pants LOL she has a lovely voice lol..in love wit wit Z lol n crasee to the maxi love skittles a lot..loves taking pictures! love talking non stop ...love to says my rawr!!! gf!! love making video shout out! n just n amazing person having she part of me lol..she makes me wahooo!







Delina this woman! is my twinnie we both loves twinkie! we even look like twinkie sometimes LOL! she is one confused woman! she gave me a lot of brain shot! tho i love her ..we been frens for like 3 years already !!! awesome having her my twinnie...she put so much silly jokes n silly moment ..in my life...n too much electrical shock! we spend hours talking bout same thing n we just don't go to other things..lol..if we talk bout shopping that's the topic of the day shop blah blah lol..we loves brag it LOL!

Dom the doomsday LOL@ he is the funnier ..he live in sanctuary bird LOL..he is chef pasta which he takes ages to give me my pasta..he cook for me..but he also eat for me LOL! isnt it just sweet of him?! LOL weird ...he also teach me how to pull trigger lol..aim. shoot .kill the tea lady lol..he likes reggae always ask me to listen n turn out go nuts lol...



G the harry potter lol..his pic makes me think of one..he is serious yet hilarious at times :D i love being around him..he is just contagious! hahaha gotta put good word? lol..but I'm glad having him apart of my mental nut life..i know he get along wit it..or mayb he is one of the nuts lol just want him to know ..its awesome to have him apart for this crazy journey im in it!
n always thinks my frens r like my neighbour lol..cuz we talks like non stop..n they stay far away from me!! :'( cry a river ..lol
n i love him no matter wat! :D




Khiwie irwin or known as Steven Irwin ;) its just a wonderful friend that always remain in my life ..this one particular person i just wont ever ditch it :) ...he is my bff! lol..my brother my twinnie! we been fren for 7 years! gosh that is long! haha he always there for no matter wat support me in everything! n a good listener! i been spending most of my time wit him :)..he teach me a lot of things ..learn how to forget n forgive people :D thanks ya love u always...now he is sick :( hope he get better soon!! so we can talk bout hair LOL n extension a lot!..kiwi is just unique which its hard to describe in words! ...he just awesome! :D



This two are wonderful couples :D... may god always bless them. Liza are like my sister..love her very much and well not to mention haneev for haveen lol is my secret bf LOL but not secret cuz everyone seems to know it hahaha! liza n me n dee especially are a true wonderful mental bff! yay! this woman is a baboon..n always lost LOL! love them very much :D they r my super hot sunrise i ..burnt out if i sits down LOL! love u guys @@



Those are my dreamer frens that i love like love love! so much! i wud do anything for them..but only legal stuff LOL!..i break too much rules lol..this are the people that appreciate me as who i am :D ...and teach me a lot of things ;) thanks ya guys love you all! god bless u all!!!

2 comments:

Jazzy Romance said...

Thx sooo much queen baboon ;-) i love this blog more than my fb profile. Lol...i just can't wait for 1 august... Yay!! And,omg...i luv ri-ri pic so much.she looks sooo cute ! U put the best pic of her...and us ;-) hehe...thx. Keep writing ya...and i'll keep reading n commenting. Luv ya shazzy, u r the best!!

velvet said...

thanks! jazzy romance! :) will do! :)